Bongo’s Bingo announces Liverpool festive panto: Bongo And The Beast

Jonny and the crew will be joined by S Club and N-Trance

Hide Images

Bongo’s Bingo have announced their second season of panto shows, Bongo and The Beast. It’s set to take place at Camp and Furnace with 19 shows running from Thursday 30th November through to Sunday 31st December NYE. Tickets for the shows throughout December will go on sale at 6pm Monday 7th August.

Special guests, S Club and N-Trance, have also been announced and will be joining Jonny and the crew throughout the festive period.

Tickets can be found at bongosbingo.co.uk where you can also pre-register for information and use the sign in section for Liverpool shows.

Bongo’s favourites, S Club, are performing on Thurs Nov 30th, Weds Dec 6th,  Thurs 7th, Fri 8th, Sat 9th Dec, Weds 13th, Thurs 14th, Fri 15th, Weds 20th, Thurs 21st, Fri 22nd, Sat 23rd, and finally Thurs 28th, Fri 29th, Sat 30th and Sunday 31st December NYE.

The iconic electronic band, N-Trance, will be joining the team on Fri 1st, Sat 2nd and Sat 16th December.

Joshua Burke, Bongo’s Bingo co-founder, said:

“We are coming back even bigger this Xmas for the panto season, with Bongo And The Beast! It’s something which has come together perfectly, with S Club and N Trance joining us to make this really special. It feels a bit strange announcing Xmas shows in August, but we want to get this out nice and early and hope everyone can get tickets. We are hoping to announce further panto dates in other locations too, so watch this space!”

The Panto season will crown an amazing year for Bongo’s Bingo, which has had sold out tours of Australia and residencies in Dubai and Ibiza during 2017. At the start of the month six new Liverpool shows for September were also announced and went on sale Tuesday 1st August. Five out of the six September dates sold out within 24 hours.

Last year, Bongo’s Bingo brought us 10 nights of Christmas panto-inspired antics, bringing in specialist set designers and naming it their biggest event to date.