The Tab Liverpool are recruiting new writers this semester

You know you want to

| UPDATED liverpool tab tab liverpool write for the tab writing

The Tab Liverpool are looking for talented new writers to join our growing team. Out of 52 teams in the UK, and 130 in the world, Liverpool are constantly one of the best performing and we’re hoping to grow even more.

The Tab Liverpool pride ourselves on breaking big news stories that students care about. Remember the LMSS smoker scandal? The pro-life society debacle? The assaults on campus last term? Yeah, we broke all those.

Our speciality is exclusives and our stories have been picked up by the likes of of The Telegraph, The Mirror, The Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Independent and more.

tourist lambanana town concert square

We’re not all about the news though: we also enjoy some good experience features too and our writers have opportunities to go out to events and report about them across the city. Plus, you’ll not only have to opportunity to write for The Tab Liverpool, but for The Tab’s national and global pages, and also for Babe, which is the fastest growing women’s site on the internet.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have teams at all major university cities in the UK, with a main HQ in London, 77 teams all over the US, including all the Ivy League Universities with a HQ in New York, and we also have 1 team in Canada.

You’ll regularly have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s London offices, different media companies and news agencies such as the SWNS, The Sunday Times and more. Here at The Tab we invest in our writers and help you build skills and gain opportunities that will be invaluable when you graduate. Previous writers have gone on to work at a number of large media names such as The Times, Vice, Buzzfeed, Vogue, Business Insider and also at The Tab’s London and New York offices.

If you haven’t already, give our Facebook page a like to stay  updated on all our newest stories, and click here to sign up and start writing for us. It’s no experience necessary because we’ll teach you everything you need to know about writing an article. From the ins and outs of media law to contacting the police for statements, you’ll know all about it soon enough.  If you have any questions about writing for us then drop our editors Lucy Kehoe and Marisa Dervish an email at [email protected].

To find out more, come and see us for our first open meeting of 2017 on the 8th February, click here to be taken to the Facebook event.