Vote now: Best dressed on campus

Whilst most of us are slacking, some are still looking hot as they embrace deadline season.

best dressed campus style Clothes fashion liv uni liverpool

Most of us may be at that point in the semester where we’re living in last week’s Super Noodle-stained jumper and haven’t brushed our hair in four weeks but some students are still standing out from the crowd with their fashion on point regardless of submission deadlines and looming exam revision. We’ve spotted those students who are still making the effort, and we approve. Vote for your favourites below:

Lili, Astrophysics

Lili’s 90s inspired polo neck and black dress are a classic student combo. We love the thick vintage jacket too – perfect for the colder weather.

Abi, English

Abi has cleverly dressed down her glam jumpsuit with a short sleeved black polo, making this the perfect day-to-night festive season look.

Cormac, Nursing

Cormac’s printed tee is the perfect addition to his vintage style jacket and classic Doc Marten’s. His style is effortless and achievable.

Mariel, Hispanic Studies

Mariel’s look is runway ready, and oozes sophistication with a minimal twist. Her cape-style jumper and Long Champ bag make her the coolest girl on Smithdown.

Grace, Psychology

Grace’s cosy look consists of an on-trend sheepskin coat, with cute pink Timberland boots to match her quirky vintage-style floral jumper. Perfect for cold evening walking through Abercrombie Square.

Lucy, History with Politics

Lucy’s vintage outfit certainly makes her stand out from the crowd. Every detail of this outfit has been thought through, from the frilly socks to the chunky knit cardigan in mustard – one of this season’s hottest trends. We also love her buckled leather skirt- perfect for nights out.

Ellie, Communications and Media

Those boots! This look screams autumn/ winter with the purple tones and that furry gilet but it’s the sparkly boots that really set this look on fire. We love it.

Vote for your favourite below: