Liverpool Fashion Soc are hosting a Fashion Show at the Guild

They’re strutting their stuff for Teenage Cancer Trust and Coppafeel

bake soc bake society Clothes fashion guild LGOS liverpool show soc society students

The newly-formed University of Liverpool Fashion Society are holding their first Charity Fashion Show next Thursday in the Guild. The event will showcase a variety of local designers and models, and will also include cake pops made by the Bake Society, free manicures courtesy of Barry M, and hair tutorials from Rush Hair.

15182547_739873132843866_2121662841_o

Designs by a local designer that will feature in the show

Speaking exclusively to The Tab, the organisers of the event said “We’ve been working really hard all semester to make this a fab event for everyone involved and we’re so excited to see it come to life.

“The brands who are helping out are amazing and it’s so exciting to be working with them and give them a chance to show their stuff. The charities we’re raising money for also mean a lot to us so we want to make sure we raise as much money as possible by selling as many tickets as possible.”

Some of the deigns that will be featured in the show

The show will end with a raffle to win prizes from some of your favourite brands, and a networking event to meet the local designers and models. So, if you fancy yourself as the next Karl Lagerfeld or Kate Moss, make sure you get yourself to the Library in the Guild on Thursday 1st December. Doors open at 8pm for an 8.45 pm start. Admission is £5 (£3 for members), with all proceeds going to charity.

15216154_739862609511585_32343265_o

For  more information, email: [email protected], or mobile:  07468471170