TOWIE are filming in Liverpool this weekend

Shut upppppppp

Megan McKenna, Gemma Collins and Tommy Mallet are all set to be in Liverpool this weekend filming a special, Christmassy edition of the hit ITV reality show in our favourite city, along with their co-stars. We’ll have Dan Edgar under our tree please.

Their appearance likely comes alongside ex-TOWIE cast member Mick Norcross opening a Sugar Hut club in Liverpool on Victoria Street, which launched last night.

While their precise locations remain under wraps, we hope that the Scouse feel will add an extra bit off glam and sass to festivities. Maybe with a curly blow, or two… Ream.

The production team were seen entering shops in town over the past week, asking people if they would like to apply to be extras.

Olly, a second year History and Politics student told The Tab:

“No way are the TOWIE gang coming to Liverpool, if I see them on the LEVEL dance floor I’ll freak out. Admittedly, I am more a Made in Chelsea kind of guy, but I’m very intrigued the carnage that unfolds when Essex and Merseyside combine”

The show is due to air in December, and we’d be lying if we said we weren’t more than excited.