Vote Now: Autumn Campus Style

Who’s dressing to impress this semester?

campus fashion liverpool student style

Autumn in Liverpool means falling leaves, Starbuck’s PSLs at the Guild, parties at the graveyard and most importantly, some seriously on-trend Autumnal fashion essentials across campus. Our students bring you the very best of Week 3 campus style, showing us how to stay warm as you run to your 9am.

Yihan Li, Communication and Media

Yihan colour coordinates her burgundy Doc Marten style shoes with her  tartan scarf, along with this gorgeous vintage style satchel – perfect to store all those uni essentials ie. pens, chocolate – the usual. Lastly, she’s added a long thick knit cardigan to keep the cold out, the perfect Autumnal look.

Heather, Physiology

Heather is a natural at modelling, dontcha think?! We love the simplicity of her look combining casual style and comfort. Converse trainers are a much needed item in everyone’s wardrobe, and skinny jeans with a thick Barbour style jacket with fluffy hood are a winning combo. The combination of black and maroon work wonders together for Autumn.

Ao Tang, Architecture 

Ao looks very smart and sleek in this layered look which is the perfect campus style for a busy Architecture student. His preppy blue chinos are paired perfectly with some practical yet trendy DMs and quirky elephant print socks (Topman 2 for a tenner FYI).

Lucy, Biochemistry

Though her ankles may be a bit chilly in turn up jeans, she’s compensated for it with her beautiful woolen tartan green jacket, that both tie in perfectly with her turquoise trainers. For another splash of colour, she’s added a bright yellow jumper to keep summer alive on this wet and windy afternoon on campus – rain don’t stop us!

Tiria, History

Tiria has the posing on point. You think she’s wearing a skirt? Nope, just an illusion! Style savvy Tiria has opted to layer over her dungaree dress with a grey sweater, the perfect example of multi-functioning clothes. For extra warmth this Autumn, tights are essential – she’s paired the look with the very on trend New Balance trainers – we love it.

Rory, History

Rory’s definitely making history with this minimalist mod look – the hoody adds a street element to the smart trench coat and shoes. Plus that hoody will double up as a great neck warmer. Effortless and so on trend this semester.

Kefan Lu, Politics

Kefan has clearly put effort into his look coordinating every last detail from the boots, to the smart satchel style backpack, the cap and subtle peace sign pendant. He was obviously prepared for being approached by the Tab, the posing looks second nature to him, same can be said about his sense of style – nice job!

Xie Qin Gru, Communication Studies

Though Gru is a little camera shy here (‘no make up today’ she said) we still think she looks amazing! Again, more layering is key for Autumn to keep ya cosy. Gru wears: a thick knit, a denim shirt and a stripey tee paired with thick culotte joggers and bright statements socks. We think she looks effortlessly stylish and will be comfy all day in lectures and at the library.

Artemis-Anna, International Politics

Artemis-Anna has stuck to neutral tones of grey, black and white – the perfect Scandinavian style Autumnal colour palette. She’s wearing a slouchy knit over a turtle neck combined with coord culottes, which are very in this season – to avoid cold ankles she’s added some sassy grey socks and white sneakers.

Sebastian, Mechanical engineering

Seb (gonna call you that, hope you don’t mind Seb) looks ready for the Sesh. He’s opted for comfy urban flair for the library with this sport luxe look ft. a yellow/navy Nike baseball jacket and navy/grey sneakers.

Vote for your favourite look: