New Uber stats show we go out the earliest and get back the latest compared to other unis

Basically we’re the Kings & Queens of the sesh

Since getting Uber last year, New data from fresher’s week taken by Uber shows that Liverpool students stick to the legacy the Scousers leave, and go harder on our nights out than other unis accross the country.

The data found that demand for Ubers first peaks at 6pm when we’re going to town to get classy drunk at dinner and “a few drinks”, and then peaks again at 11pm when the rest of the gang join us in town to go out.

Our third peak in demand for cabs is at 3am which sticks until the sun comes up at 6am. Sambucca on your cereal anyone?

Sheffield followed behind us starting the night at around 8pm and finishing it at 3am, and we absolutely mashed Portsmouth and Southampton, who’s Uber demand surges first at 10pm and then at 2am.

It also turns out that Bristol aren’t as hardcore as they like us to think they are. We smashed their sesh which starts at 10pm and ends at a pathetic 1am, with the surge holding ’till 2am.

We always knew we were good, but you can’t argue with stats.