Win a pair of Liverpool Guild Welcome Week wristbands

Remember Cascada?

freshers guild guild of students liverpool night out welcome week

Freshers’ Week is on its way and to celebrate Liverpool Guild of Students being crowned the best Union in the country by the NUS, we’ve teamed up with the Guild to offer a pair of Welcome Week Wristbands to two students at Liverpool University.

To enter, you need to have liked The Tab Liverpool on Facebook and then like this post on Facebook. Two winners will be selected on Monday 12th September and contacted.  You need to be a incoming or current student at the University of Liverpool to enter.

With events throughout Freshers, the Wristband (each one worth £60) gives you access to all the nights put on at the Guild, including a Welcome Week special Bongo’s Bingo, and performances by Professor Green, Cascada and DJ Kristian Narn (aka ‘Hodor’), as well as a trio of comedy acts.

New Guild President Sean Turner, encouraged freshers to take part: “The Guild has so many exciting plans for this year – make sure you get involved! The best way is to kick it off with a bang by getting yourself to Welcome Week… for FREE!”

Vice President Yasmin Gasimova said: “We are really excited with Welcome Week.

“We can’t wait to see everyone join in with fresher’s events, particularly the Big Quiz. Hope everyone takes advantage of the great things we’ve put on and has a fantastic start to the year.”

Welcome Week is running from the 17th to the 25th of September at the Guild.