Abi Ridley is your BNOC 2016

She’s the SJ queen everybody loves

2016 big name on campus BNOC Liv liverpool

You came, you saw, you voted and The Tab Liverpool can now exclusively reveal that Abi Ridley is your Liverpool Big Name On Campus 2016.

Abi, a third year geography student, plays hockey for they university and is the self-proclaimed Queen of the SJ. Some of the skills that won her the prestigious BNOC 2016 award included being an expert in meal deal shopping and a pro at finding library boyfriends.

Nominations branded the BNOC winner as the “self-confessed queen of the SJ” and a “Geordie girl with a VIP edge” and rumour has it she’s got a special agreement with the lad on the desk in the library to get her fines wiped. Apparently, she’s on first name terms with the Chesters staff and was asked to open a franchise in Newcastle by them. Pure Liverpool class right there, girl.

Congratulations, you’re Liverpool BNOC 2016 – how does it feel?

I’m made up to be BNOC. I’ve never won anything before, so I’m definitely putting this on my CV.

Why do you think everyone voted for you?

I had a strong campaign team, lead by El Raf. Last year’s BNOC contender, Will Lewis, helped me pull in the votes all the way from Australia. Thanks guys, love you all.

Now you’re been gifted this prestigious award, what are your future plans?

I’m staying in Livi to party for a bit, and then heading to South America. I’m going to take my new BNOC status global.

Ladies and gentleman, we give you your Liverpool BNOC 2016: Abi Ridley.