Vote Now: Campus Style

This week’s most stylish students

campus Clothes fashion fashion campus style liverpool street style students style

Exam period may be looming but Liverpool’s finest fashionistas show us that when stressed, they still know how to remain well dressed. Who’s your favourite?

Sophie, Biochemistry

Comfort is a key factor when getting dressed for uni and Sophie’s outfit ticks all the boxes. Her comfy pair of Doc Martens are perfect for running around campus all day, teamed with a comfy pair of skinny jeans, an oversized blue vintage denim jacket and a cosy yellow turtle neck which adds a splash of colour.

Tom, Physics

Tom looks pretty chuffed with himself, and so he should be! He’s kept it simple yet stylish with a pair of Old Skool Vans, some turn up trousers and a comfy casual khaki jacket – 10 points for you Tom, you go Tom!

Andrea Lee, Maths with finance

Andrea is a real cutie π in this get up. The bubblegum pink mac and lace babydoll dress is great for a sunny day on a campus. Andrea added some Adidas Allstars to give a sport luxe edge to  this pretty pink combo.

Sidonie, Communication & Media with Film studies

Sidonie won’t be getting a turkey rating for this outfit! We love how she’s colour coordinated her cosy vintage fleece with her checkered Vans sliders. The graphic print tee, high waisted jeans and belt finish off the look perfectly giving Sidonie a cool, individual look.

Rachel, Architecture

Rachel is rocking this gorgeous dark orange duster coat which adds some warmth to the cool white crop top/trainers combo and baby blue high waist jeans. The silver choker necklace and reflective Quay sunglasses compliment the whole look leaving the statement jacket to do the talking. If campus style was a degree, Rachel would get a 1st from us!

Will, Sociology

Will looks like he’s stepped right out of That 70’s show in this suede shirt, funky retro sunglasses and the peace sign to boot. The turn up jeans and Doc Martens keep the look super cooooool and comfy and we love it. Will, p.s. the sock game is strong.

Qianmeng, Urban Planning

Minimalistic fashion at it’s best. Qianmeng keeps her look neutral with the grey cardi over a cute stripe turtleneck with the focal point of this look being the gorgeous dusty pink culottes – ideal to keep comfy on a warm, busy day on campus. We love the black and white platform brogues as well!

Dora, Computer Science

An effortlessly stylish monochrome look by Dora, who’s wearing this bang-on-trend button up A-line skirt with a casual T tucked in and a fedora to add the finishing touch! Also how cute is the phone case?

Peter, Mechanical engineering

Peter keeps his look simple with a combo of neutral colours but makes the accessories in this get up the centre of attention. Adding a summery print shirt, headscarf à la Rambo, a bold pair of trainers and biker style skinny jeans gives the look a unique edge.

So who won this week? Vote and let us know!