Teenage girl who died after taking ecstasy pill ‘MasterCard’ was from Liverpool

She had “an adverse reaction” to the ecstasy pill

death liverpool news pills

A 17 year old teenager who died at Victoria Warehouse in Manchester on Monday has been named as Faye Allen, from Liverpool. The girl collapsed in the early hours of Monday morning after taking a pill at the bank holiday event ‘Don’t Let Daddy Know’ in Trafford.

Victoria Warehouse, were Faye took the pill

Faye, who had an adverse reaction to the ecstasy pill she took called ‘MasterCard’, died in in hospital later that morning. Following her death,  the police have warned about the dangers of Mastercard with Detective Inspector Helen Bell urging “anyone who may have taken this form of ecstasy, known as ‘MasterCard’, to get checked out urgently”.

The father of Faye’s boyfriend was quoted saying that this was the first time that Faye had ever been clubbing.

“They are a couple of young lovers who have gone to a club. Faye took a pill for the first time and disaster has struck. The whole family are absolutely devastated.”

The ecstasy pills ‘master card’

In a statement, Victoria Warehouse confirmed the incident took place at the venue, during the ‘Don’t Let Daddy Know’ club night, and said it was working with investigators.

Victoria Warehouse released a statement saying: “The Victoria Warehouse would like to convey our deepest sympathies to the family of the deceased and will continue to assist Greater Manchester Police with their inquiries.”