Racist attacks are still happening in Britain and it’s disgusting

If someone screamed abuse at a 20 year old white girl on the bus, everyone would lose it

abuse attack liverpool mathew street night out racism

Racially aggravated hate crimes are on the rise, and we don’t seem to be doing anything about it.

Yesterday, a video surfaced on Facebook showing a verbally racist attack against a bouncer in Liverpool. The group of women leaving a club on the famous Mathew Street call the bouncer an “ISIS man” and shout “Move you little n*****. You little fat hairy n*****. You fucking black bastard” at him.

A screenshot from the video

How is this still happening on the streets of Britain in 2016?

Every few weeks a video pops up of some idiotic white tits shouting drunken abuse at a poor soul who’s just trying to get home on the train. First it was the Chelsea fans, then a drunk woman screaming about “Fucking Pakistanis, Fucking Losers” on the tube. Then it’s hate crimes rising 18 per cent in 2015 to 53,528 with 82 per cent of them being racial aggravated.

And it’s not just viral videos – everybody has a story of a public transport racist, an awkward moment late at night on the Northern Line after work drinks, the brave traveller who confronts them, the embarrassed silence of the rest of the carriage.

There’s a pattern in the attacks: the abuser is normally drunk and probably white, shouting racial slurs at someone they see as alien in their small, pathetic world. They bring out from their limited vocabulary the ‘starter pack’ of the dim-witted white racist dictionary: paki, n*****, fucking immigrants. You half expect them to pull the St George’s flag from their pocket, emblazoned with the EDL insignia, or pop on a balaclava while waving a flare.

A screenshot from the video

The victim of the attack always looks a little awkward. They act like they’ve seen it all before, which is depressing. Occasionally, they’ll fight back. Sometimes they just play along, infuriating the drunken pleb next to them. Normally they just ignore it – because they have seen it all before.

But really, what the fuck Britain? How are we still creating these disgusting human beings? Where abouts in society do they rise from? Did these people watch the Harry Potter films and side with Voldemort? Do they look back on WW2 and agree with Hitler? Are they committee members of Britain First Croydon? Do they, God forbid, look at Donald Trump in admiration?

Probably not. But somewhere in a vein of white British psyche, this dark and disgusting hatred of all people different is lurking. And it feels like its inherently euro centric, or maybe white centric and as the refugees increase (Yes, that’s innocent families fleeing war and terror in their home country), the attacks are becoming more frequent.

A screenshot from the video

And it’s ridiculous: completely and entirely ludicrous. Immigration has happened in Britain since the fucking Roman times: it’s not new, it’s not scary, it’s a British way of life. Are you anglo-saxon? Then you can’t sit here, Fritz. Norman surname? Get off the train, you frog.

It sounds stupid because it is stupid. It’s not just that it doesn’t have a place in our modern multi-cultural society. It’s never had a place: it’s ugly and embarrassing and just plain wrong.

And the silent observers sitting quietly on the tube are nearly as bad as the racist. One drunken idiot might stand up to a lone saviour but they’re not going to fight the whole carriage.

The Merseyside area recorded some of the highest levels of hate crime in the country last year, and most of them were racially aggravated. Over 2,000 hate crimes were recorded by Merseyside Police in 2015. Only Greater Manchester and London had higher numbers (And larger populations). And those statistics only count the crimes that were reported – they’re likely to be much higher.

When are these attacks going to stop being statistics and start being something we need to tackle? If someone stood up and screamed abuse at an innocent white 20-year-old student on her way to uni, calling her a “fucking woman” just because she’s sitting on the  bus, then we’d all have a problem.

Britain needs to wake up and smell the injustice, and then start standing up for people who represent our country a hell of a lot better than these racist tits.