Guild prepares for Cream at Mountford Hall by hiring sniffer dogs

Lucky for you they also said they’d be giving out free water

cream drinking drugs guild LGOS liverpool mountford hall night out student students university university of liverpool

In the build up to Cream at Mountford Hall, the Guild has hired sniffer dogs, a source in the security team told The Tab. 

However,  the Guild also confirmed that they had stocked up on bottled water for Saturday night and that they will be giving out free water at all the bars, so if you panic-drop in the queue, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to rehydrate.

TVs in the courtyard have also been taken down, presumably in anticipation for the night.

Droppin’

The legendary Liverpool night is coming to the Guild on Saturday, and the £35 tickets are almost sold out. Artists playing the event include Steve Aoki, Sander Van Doorn and Danny Howard.

Cream events are being held in venues across Liverpool after the closure of the superclub Cream on Wolstenholme Square last year. Other events include a Cream Classics with the Philharmonic Orchestra at the Anglican Cathedral.

Asked about the rumours of the Guild stocking up on water, President Harry Anderson told The Tab: “We’ll be well stocked on everything, including water.

“As per, we’ll be giving out free water at the bars and in the pit as we do with all the big events”.