There’s going to be real reindeer in the Guild on Friday

A real one

Christmas Day is coming early at the Guild this year, and on Friday 11th December there’ll be a whole host of things to do and see in The Courtyard and on The Street.

Throughout the day there’ll be a brass band, snow machine, secret Santa, a festive film screening, Santa’s grotto, mulled wine and roasted chestnut stalls, a Christmas carvery and real reindeer.

There’ll also be a Starbucks Christmas tasting session and a Student Officers Christmas message.

The Student Officers have organised plenty of Christmas cheer for this Friday.

You don’t need to get tickets as there’s no need to book in advance, just turn up anytime between 10am and 6pm.

The Guild’s Deputy President, Alex Ferguson, told The Tab: “On the 11th December we will be bringing a bit of Christmas cheer early and will be transforming The Street into a winter wonderland.

“We’ve never done anything on such a grand scale before, with real reindeer and everything! No need to book – there is something for everyone at what will be a very Christmassy Guild.”

Students are also still able to make a #GuildWIsh on twitter up until Friday.

Ferguson explains: ““We’ve been sent over 250 wishes for #GuildWish and granted 25 of them. Keep wishing as we will be granting many more in the next week.”