Azeem Ward performing at Liverpool Freshers’ Week

Who’s headlining your freshers’?

Having had 50,000 people stream his recital live, viral sensation Azeem Ward is set to grace Liverpool with his talent.
image1

Musical legend Azeem is coming to Liverpool

Azeem Ward, star of the unsurprisingly popular flute recital that gained more than 100,000 worldwide, has decided to make the journey across the Atlantic in a nationwide tour of British Universities.

Luckily for us, he will be performing live on the 26th September at the Welcome Back Ball at Liverpool Guild of Students.

The news has been met with shock and excitement, and disbelief by people in Liverpool. Third year and mega fan Lizzie said: “Is this for real? I’m so excited for freshers’. Me and my housemates sat up all night last year and watched his recital.”

Law second year Emily was equally thrilled: “I’m happy for him that he has gone from being viral to actually performing internationally and putting his own spin to the flute sound “whilst Liv Rocks, also a second year said: “flutes aren’t normally my thing but it will be a refreshing change to see a man blowing his own pipe.”

Musical legend Azeem will be playing at the Liverpool Guild of Students