Group A: BNOC of the Year nominations
Here we go
Now the nonsense elections are over, it’s time for the real deal… we’re talking ultimate legendary status on campus.
All 12 hopefuls have been split into Group A and Group B, six in each group. After a week of voting, the candidate from each group with the most votes will go head-to-head in the BNOC 2015 finals.
Their destiny is in your hands. Start voting.
Robert Burton, second year Architecture
• He is asked to DJ at every house party worth going too. He’s a master at choosing and mixing the appropriate bangers for any occasion
• His interests include golf, documentaries and Tesco’s finest ready meals
• He’s a pum pum killa with unbelievable crepz. No further explanation needed
His previous titles include: Liverpool’s most eligible bachelor.
Sian Owen, first year History
• This bad gyal taught herself the Uptown Funk dance and proudly performs it on nights out. Shameless
• Not only does she get down and funky, but Sian truly embraces her Welsh origin and can sing the entirety of Les Mis in her mother tongue
• She dresses like a proper gangster
James Sargeant and his dog Rocky, second year Business
• There isn’t a bad bone in James’ body, and he has an infectious, cheeky grin. He just attracts the vibe
• You can’t walk around Smithdown without seeing him, or Rocky. They’re too bait
• He wears tye-dye trousers that may or may not be from the women’s section
Dom Burnie, second year Physics
• As a loud and proud Geordie, he is an undefeated peev champion and will willingly take on any opponents
• Everyone knows Dom as the ruthless Physics centre back who attracts all the hunnys
• This Toon supporter will go to any and every extent to avoid mackems (residents of Sunderland)
Dale Moore, third year Accountancy and Finance
• He’s the biggest lad in Merseyside
• If you don’t know him, you’re a nobody
• He doesn’t give a shit about his bushy eyebrows
Thomas Grant, second year History and Politics
• He’s the biggest President of Gaelic since 1994
• This guy smashes Raz every week. Once, he even used his sock as loo roll in the Raz toilets
• He collects nude / coral, underwired bras