The Tab Liverpool needs a new editor: Fancy it?

Imagine the power

editor editor the tab liverpool the tab the tab liverpool

It’s been an interesting year, hasn’t it?

From rooftop fiddling to the campus pick-up artist, and the infamous Med Society script to dodgy Vice Chancellor perks, we’ve brought you everything you’d ever want to know – and more – about what’s happening in Liverpool.

Now it’s time for the readers to become the writers. There is no time greater than the present to get involved with the most-loved media outlet on campus.

Have you got an eye for a great story? Are you still yet to experience a truly great social? If so, you have no excuse not to get in touch.

Join us

You don’t need any experience in journalism to join: all we want is enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to write what everyone will read. Having a sense of humour goes a long way, too.

There has never been a more enjoyable way of taking your CV to the next level. Why not become more employable while having a laugh?

Last semester we received well over one million hits, and this semester we are comfortably on our way to going even further. We have achieved staggering things and we don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.

We are on the look out for new editors to take the wheel and continue our voyage to international domination. Do you have what it takes to run the fastest-growing and most-read site on campus? Get in touch and tell us why.

Unlike other sites, you will not be charged to write and we will not tell you what to say.

Why wouldn’t you want to get involved?

Unlike other outlets, you won’t have to wait weeks for your work to be published. We are the first port of call for the biggest stories and we can’t afford to wait around.

Co-editor Katriana was not paid to say the following: “Being editor of The Tab is the best job ever because it’s as fun as it is rewarding.

“It’s the perfect opportunity to exercise leadership skills through managing a team of like-minded people, while working closely with professionals in the industry. You also get loads of freebies.”

How to apply

If you want to write for us, email [email protected] and we’ll get you along to our next meeting.

If you want to be next year’s editor, email [email protected] and [email protected] by April 20 with:

• Your CV

• Three article ideas (one news, one feature and one argument)

• Why you’d make a good editor

• How you will improve The Tab Liverpool

If you have any questions, just drop us an email. Sieze the moment.