Rugby league ladies strip off in their raunchy naked calendar

Baring all in the name of charity

| UPDATED calendar joining jack liverpool liverpool docks naked rugby league

The rugby girls have got their kit off to raise money for Joining Jack, a charity raising awareness and funding research into Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

In total, 14 girls from the team participated in the naked calendar at locations all over Liverpool, from St Peters’ Square to Wyncote.

Look at those bums

Olivia Davidson, who’s on the team, told The Tab: “Although it was very cold it didn’t stop us taking our kit off and the photographer of the calendar was the fantastic Seb Castilho.”

Here’s a sneak peek at the lovely nudes at the historical docks:

In action: the shoot got a bit nippy at times

Main organisers of the calendar were Social Secretary Rosie France and Treasurer Fiona Chong, who said: “Rosie and I were just having our casual midday drink in the Sphinx when suddenly we were overcome by waves of naked awesomeness that would represent our team and could not be swift enough to pick up a pen.”

2014 cheer-calendar

Last year’s Cheerleader Calendar was a huge success.

If you know any of the rugby team, they’re selling the calendars in person, probably with their clothes on.

The calendars will be sold for £10 from the University of Liverpool Sport Centre and also online via a link which will be made live over the next few weeks. The link can be found on the Facebook page.

For once they didn’t have to wait at the crossing on University Square

Joining Jack was set up by his family to fund research and awareness of DMD.

Jack is a six year old boy who has been diagnosed with this condition.

More information about the charity can be found on their website.

Do you want your naked calendar promoting? Email [email protected].