Krunchy Fried Chicken is the only place to get your drunken nosh

Their pop-pop chicken is on point

So the end of the night is looming and you’ve pretty much exhausted all the clubs for the night.

Whether it’s been a dull night out or ridiculously eventful, there is only one thing left to do – find the cheapest and greasiest feast you can lay your hands on.

Krunchy Fried Chicken is the answer.

Although it may not be the original KFC, it offers the finest fried chicken in town.

It’s ridiculously cheap, and who isn’t happy to fork out a few quid for what seems at the time like the most glorious meal your taste buds have ever known? Perhaps in the harsh light of the sober day it may not seem quite as appealing, but this is beyond the point.

Not only is the chicken itself cooked to such perfection – it would be fit for any drunken king or queen – but the added bonus of a sprinkling of red salt on the chips tops off the banquet.

Krunchy Fried Chicken isn’t just about the food. It’s whole package, completed by the biggest bunch of legends who run the place.

With many regular Krunchy Fried Chicken go-ers on first name terms with Yoseph, Faris and the rest of the crew, you can always rely on Krunchy for the most welcoming greeting at even the most unearthly hours of the morning.

Faris’ brother knows how to strike a pose

If you’ve ever had an overwhelming desire to get a selfie with a worker of a fried chicken shop at 4am on a Tuesday morning, or have a go behind the counter, then Krunchy is the place for you.

If you hit it off with the lads, they will often slip in an extra chicken wing or two free of charge for the lucky regulars, and we all know what a blessing free food is for any student.

Yoseph; one of the few men in the world who can work a visor

Even the location is perfect. Krunchy is situated just outside of the bombed out church so if you can’t bare the cold any longer you can grab your food, hop in a taxi, and enjoy your chicken from the comforts of your warm bed.

It’s the only way to end any night out.