Join The Tab team and be part of the news site with thousands of Liverpool readers

We want YOU

With 100,000 unique readers a WEEK, The Tab Liverpool is the only place to get your latest campus news and gossip.

We’ve been bringing you all the must-know info for over two years, and now it’s your chance to get involved.

The Tab’s Summer Party… what’s not to love about free booze?

We’ve broken massive stories including the controversial Smoker script, the fiddler on the roof and the plight of getting a computer in the library, and our writers have:

• Had their stories in the national papers

• Gone on to City University to study journalism and had work placements at the Mail on Sunday, The Times and BuzzFeed

• Interviewed some of the biggest names on campus to bring you jaw dropping stories

We love booze

You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

Joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you want to go into journalism, just look at their alumni.

and pizza

Uniquely we have a London bureau (okay it’s an office) who’re on hand to help, so don’t worry if you don’t know where to start.

They also throw the biggest parties, which you’ll be invited to if you write for us.

The late great editor Cat Reid bagged herself a job at Tab HQ

We’re recruiting for section editors and writers for next semester in:

• News
  • Features
  • Argument
  • Fashion

The deadline is Wednesday, December 10th.

Positions announced Wednesday, December 17th.

To apply for a position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.