The most eligible bachelors of Liverpool
Single and ready to keep you warm in winter
Boyfriend season is upon us. The Tab have done you all a favour and hand picked only the finest candidates for those warm winter snuggles / shags.
Here are the crème de la crème of young, single and up-for-a-bone bachelors on campus.
1. Jack, 3rd year Psychology
- Our first hunk Jack is looking for a sporty female with a “great sense of humour and a nice smile”.
- He says there is no one on the planet he would rather date than Cheryl Cole.
- Keeping-it-classy, he would take a lucky lady to a fancy tapas bar in town on a first date.
2. James, 2nd year Business and Economics
- Known to his friends as ‘Jamesy’, our second bachelor would love to take his ideal woman to a “secretive rooftop bar” in the middle of Barcelona.
- On a typical night out in town, Jamesy can be found around the Baltic Triangle. He is into alternative music and adores art exhibitions, “I fucking hate Med on a Weds”.
- “I love shopping in small random boutiques, I’m into my fashion”
3. Ross, 1st year Psychology
- Ross is proud to call himself a romantic and admits to sending his (now)ex a bunch of flowers and baking her cake when she was ill, “I do try”.
- His ideal woman would be as “intelligent and independent as Emma Watson”.
- “I cannot stand people that talk about themselves all the time – people that aren’t interested in anyone but themselves. I hate that”
4. Robert, 2nd year Architecture
- Our next candidate shows a spontaneous streak when describing his ideal date,”I’d take her on a crazy adventure”.
- Music-orientated Rob is into Disco and Garage. He also enjoys a weekly episode of Strictly.
- The worst thing you could do on a date with Rob is pick your nose, “It’s an instant put off”.
5. Abdullah, 1st year Aerospace Engineering
- This young bachelor told The Tab that his celeb crush is Actor Zac Effron.
- The three words he would use to describe his ideal partner are, “sexy, funny and Zac”
- “If money was at my disposal I would take my ideal partner on a date to Singapore. It truly is a beautiful country”.
6. Theodore, 2nd year Business
- Theo doesn’t believe in spoiling a date. He says even if money weren’t a problem, he would take his date for a walk around his local town, Hampstead Heath.
- He says his ideal woman goes through monthly phases. But it currently stands as Dance Artist “Inna”.
- If there’s anything he hates about dates, it’s nagging. His specific words were, “I’d rather she didn’t talk”. Charming.
7. Ross (2), 2nd year Bio-Chemistry
- Typically found in Topshop or Urban Outfitters shopping the latest trends, Indie-kid Ross enjoys keeping his style up to date.
- “Fun, relaxed and laughable” are the three words he would used to describe himself.
- This bachelor refuses to delve into “all that romantic crap”.
8. Zachary, Final year Finance of Mathematics
- Zacharacy describes his ideal girl as, “smooth, tall and sassy”
- “Bold street is one of my favourite places in Liverpool, and the perfect location for a first date”
- He admits to only ever shopping in All Saints, “it’s my second home”.