‘James Bondage in Hymens aren’t forever’: Read the Medsoc musical filled with ‘horribly misogynistic rape jokes’

This is seriously embarrassing

| UPDATED everyday sexism LGOS LMSS medics sexism

• Leaked script is reported to be for Liverpool Medic Society’s Smoker
• Ends with James Bond and Pussy Galore tying up and raping Dr No Means No
• Everyday Sexism’s Laura Bates condemns “misogynistic rape jokes”

Puerile medics are under fire for a “misogynistic” script for a comedy musical – titled “James Bondage in Hymens aren’t forever.”

A leaked document – reported to be an initial script – contains horrendous lines about “sluts” and “rectal examinations” and culminates with James Bond and “Pussy Galore tying up and raping “Doctor No Means No”.

Click to view larger

The embarassing script was condemned by the Guild and by feminist journalist Laura Bates, who runs the Everyday Sexism Blog.

The seedy draft is allegedly for the Liverpool Medical Students Society’s (LMSS) Smoker – a comedy event run by the 140-year-old society.

The script begins with Bond walking on stage, “but instead of holding a gun he wiggles a great big dildo”.

As a 00-agent, he works in the MI-6(9) headquarters with Mmmm and Mrs SluttyPenny to defeat Dr No Means No and The Man with the Golden Cum.

The leak coincides the Guild’s Call It Out campaign against sexual harassment.

This evening at the Guild Laura Bates, the founder of Everyday Sexism, condemned the “script that came up with horribly misogynistic rape jokes”.

Thin plot details include a scene worthy of Shakespeare featuring villain Brownfinger, “who is notorious for giving all his patients a very thorough rectal exam”.

It continues: “Pussy Galore becomes really turned on with all this fingering, and tries to seduce Brownfinger.”

Musical numbers include “Brownfinger” and “Jizz and let jizz” and the script allows for a potential extra named “Handjob/blowjob”.

This afternoon the Guild released a statement branding the script “unacceptable”.

And angry students condemned the script, which could easily have been written by Dapper Laughs.

The guild’s small, relatively low key response to the issue

Harry, a Femsoc member and second year Psychology Student told The Tab: “Not only is it completely humiliating for the Medicine school, it just goes to show the true extent of the normalisation of rape culture in Universities today. It needs to stop.”

A Med Student tweeted a picture of the script and claimed that this isn’t the first time LMSS have produced sexist material.

She alleged that a previous LMSS script saw Shere Kahn raping Mowgli to death in ‘The Jungle Fuck’.

Lorna, a History Student and LGBT campaigner told The Tab: “There are literally no words to describe what the hell I read.

“It’s definitely gross and all kinds of wrong on so many levels.

“How fitting that this should come to light just as this campaign (Everyday Sexism) is getting off the ground.”

The Tab contacted the LMSS President this afternoon but has not yet received a response.

Drugged tea and slutty clothes: the worst lines from the script

• “All the girls perform a gloriously slutty dance… in retro slutty clothes.”
• “Brownfinger reports Pussy Galore [for trying to seduce him] – Dr No Means No finds out about this – she is sent to a fitness practice meeting.”
• “Mrs Sluttypenny comes in and gives him a drugged cup of tea (which has viagra in)”
• “When tied up, Pussy Galore rips off Dr No’s trousers and begins to ride him” – against his will.”
• “The reason he is so against sluttiness because he now suffers from ED and is bitter about it all.”