Beat the breeze on campus this winter

Winter fashion that will knock your thermal socks off

campus fashion style winter

The winter wardrobes were out in force last week battling against the elements as we had our first taste of Liverpool’s infamous windy weather.

We spotted Alice in this practical yet cool wet-look jacket from Zara. The jacket definitely gets the thumbs up from us and we love the all over casual look enhanced by her orange New Balance trainers.

Deryn has pulled off this chic look combining her cute coat with black tights, winter boots and a modish leather rucksack. Deryn’s pink coat definitely brightens up campus on a rainy day.

Vicki shows us that sometimes knitwear is just as substantial as a winter coat with this cute beanie hat and long cardigan.

On her way into the library, fashionista Fisayo still manages to find the time to work hard yet look great.

Fisayo, a third year law student

These lovely gents are keeping their feet toasty in these desert boots. Boys take note – these guys have created a stylish autumn/winter look which sets the trend for gentlemen on campus.

Looking good lads

Lydia rocks this checked River Island scarf – perfect for keeping cosy this semester on those long days spent in the library.

Lydia, a third year Law student

Rachel goes for a vintage look by mismatching patterns to create this cool outfit. The fedora hat adds a touch of glam and is the perfect way to save your hair on a windy day.

Retro Rachel

English student Sarah doesn’t let the windy weather faze her and rocks the ultimate snug puffa coat from Zara. She pulls off this practical yet stylish look on her way to the gym by teaming up the fur lined hood with a bright scarf.

Toasty