Battle of the best dressed halls

From Carnatic to Crown Place – Liverpool freshers are out in force and dressing to impress.

carnatic crown place fashion freshers week greenbank Vine Court

With the new academic year upon us The Tab’s very own fashionistas wasted no time sniffing out Liverpool’s best-dressed Freshers.

So folks, throw out your leavers hoodies and ditch the “gap yah” travelling trousers as these students have set the bar high, teaching us not to underestimate fresher fashion.

First stop: Carnatic. The buildings look like they should be ready to collapse any day now – however don’t let appearances deceive you as within its grounds The Tab found these two treasures.

Dazzling debut, guys.

The Greenbank girls showed us that hangover trackies are most definitely a thing of the past as these fresh-faced beauties pulled out all the stops – even after a heavy night of drinking.

Strength in numbers? Absolutely…

Likewise Vine Court’s latest batch of first years did not fail to turn heads.

This smooth gentleman made us wish were back in first year and able to “accidentally” bump into him in the dining hall, every day, for the next year.

Leather-bound Lothario.

Despite suffering from hangovers, these girls still managed to look gorgeous in their casual yet fashionable attire. We’d love to see them in full on glam mode on a night out.

Finally the new edition to the Liverpool halls collection: Crown Place.

These boys were looking incredibly dapper – proving to us that the fresher tramp look was so last year.

Looking sharp, gents.

Similarly the girls didn’t fail to disappoint as we papped these freshers heading into town reading for a serious shopping session.

Keep an eye out for us at the freshers fair and around campus – you’ll never know where we’ll be hiding (honestly, you really won’t).