Street Style: Juicy vs Pause

The academic year may be coming to a close however The Tab’s very own fashion philosophers refuse to pack away their microscope and notepads.

exams fashion Juicy pause

With the end of exams FINALLY upon us, what better to go out and celebrate than by going to one of the best nights around-Juicy vs Pause at The Shipping Forecast.

Whether students were shotting Sambuca in celebration of finishing the year or drowning their sorrows and crying in the corner because they are one year closer to finishing Uni, The Tab was out scouting the best looked fashionistas and were not disappointed.

The club’s crowded toilets provided plenty of well-dressed girls for us to become best friends with in typical drunk girl fashion and students were ticking all the boxes when it came to dressing to impress.

Here are a couple of the lovely people we found showcasing some of the most signature looks on trend right now.

These gorgeous girls worked the camera and highlight the wide range of styles Juicy had to offer.

These blonde bombshells looked fierce and showed us LBD’s and black leather skirts are timeless wardrobe essentials.

This floral jacket is one of the summer’s top trends and the jewelled skirt and crop top proved a popular combo amongst the girls.

These ladies proved queens of the crop tops and nailed the dressed up casual look by teaming shorts and skirts with trainers.

But it was not just the girls who were looking FAB-U-LOUS as the boys were also a super slick force to be reckoned with.

The Tab would like to give a massive thank you to all these models that let us take a moment out of their nights in order to snap these great pics.

Juicy vs Pause did not fail to disappoint with great fashion and proved to be a great night sending the end of this year out with a BANG.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter