The Dos and Don’ts of Aintree

One of Liverpool’s finest events was bestowed upon us last week and The Tab compiled a list of the must do’s and the must do NOT’S of the day,.. take notes for next year.

• DON’T flash the photographers etc. it will be all over the papers. You can de-tag a Facebook photo but you can’t stop the world seeing your undies. 
  • DO bet on the horses. It’s all part of the fun so why not? You never know you might win…  a fiver bet with a £20 return is three more drinks. Just don’t get carried away and lose too much.

• DON’T take it too far. If you’ve already been to the cash machine twice you probably need to quit betting. It’s not your day. 
  • DON’T go bare foot, come on ladies they give free flip flops. Look at the carnage on the floor you definitely don’t want to be walking around in that.

•  DO expect all types of weather, there has been blistering sun and it chucked it down ALL DAY.

Ladies of leisure in the SUN

HANG ABOUT… this is Liverpool

• DON’T fall down the slope, it’s steep and especially after a few bevvies.

• DO get a hog roast butty. Yummy.
  • DON’T wear anything that clearly doesn’t fit or you can’t safely keep your bits covered in. Nip slip is not a good look.
  • DO Scouse up. Tan, lashes, the works. Why not it’s Aintree?

• DON’T look like a gypsy bride 
  • DON’T be orange. There’s a line between bronzed and orange, if people need sunglasses to look  at you you’ve probably gone too far.
  • DO make the most of the day, there’s not really anything else like it
  • DO get the train into town and keep the night going

• DON’T pass out

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter