BNOC of the Year vote open now!

You’ve nominated those you deem worthy of this prestigious award… but who will take the crowning glory?

BNOC BNOC of the year popularity contest university of liverpool

Here at The Tab we love a shameless popularity contest- and it’s even better when the nominees get into the full swing of things.

Of the 17 nominations made, only four were willing to battle it out for BNOC of the Year 2014.  For those too afraid to take a chance, they’ve possibly missed out on the award of a lifetime.

But for those brave enough to face up to the soul-destroying BNOC competition (many hearts are broken chasing this award), the pros outweigh the pressure of the BNOC lifestyle.

The following UoL students have agreed to go head to head for the prestigious title of BNOC of the Year 2014.

Who gets the award? You decide!

1. Harriet Hey

The only lady in the competition, Harriet was nominated “as a piss take” and “literally has no idea” why she’s doing this. Hey, live a little girl.  This 2nd year politics and communications student has also just been voted student trustee, so it’s safe to say she deserves her place in this contest.

Just look at those eyebrows, absolute 10

2. Roger Kennedy

This third year psychology student pretty much says it all himself:

“International and InterLashional Waterpolo legend. Serial womaniser. Wanted for crimes against beer. Girls want to get with me, guys don’t want to get in a ring with me. He is known as the rogdog, but can he be top dog and BNOC of the year? WOOF WOOF @rogdogquotess.”

#lad

3. Scott Knowles

Scott Knowles, aka Scotty Knows, is LUCC Vice President and studies maths.  We have it on good authority this Masters student has a popular 699 chant in his honour and never fails to get a first in an exam.

He told The Tab: “Never trust a man with a toupée, if he’s lying to himself he’ll lie to you too.”  Wise words.

When in doubt, Scotty Knows

4. Talal Al-Bahri

Talal received an anonymous nomination in our comments section for his work on the Guild reception.  As a third year astrophysics student, this guy has beauty and brains.  When he’s not got his head in the clouds or working at the Guild reception, he loves being a member of the photography society.

Not just a pretty face

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.