Nightlife Street Style: Juicy

Found yourself getting all kinds of juicaaay in Juicy last night? The fash pack were out in force snapping the best dressed gals on the town.

The Tab were on patrol last night running from corner to corner of the club asking Liverpool’s fashionistas to pose for the camera in their finest threads. Whilst, of course, throwing back the tequila and ardently dropping it like it was hot.

We were very impressed with this girl’s super confident look in this black jumpsuit. It’s very flattering on her figure and hugs in all the right places. Very Sasha Fierce.

Casual vs. dressy. Both looking fab and sticking to their own styles.

This patterned jumpsuit is one of Topshop’s most famous items at the moment, and we love it! There’s so much going on with no effort from your behalf needed. Ideal night time outfit and again, a very flattering one too. The hot pink mini dress also caught our eye, throw some chunky jewellery on with it and you’re good to go!

Kimono queens up in here. The bright colours, the collection of necklaces, the denim shorts and the cut out dresses. It’s all very festival-esque and we laaav it. How is it not summer yet?

Ah, as the night draws on the emotions come flooding in. (If you can tell) we loved these girls in their flippy dresses and short boots. Such an easy and comfortable look but one of our favourites. Win-win situation. Hug it out gals.

We loved this girls nautical body-con midi skirt. Don’t be put off by horizontal stripes, the old wives tale that they make you look wider just ain’t true. Check this gal out for proof!

Many thanks to all these finely dressed girls who temporarily put down the Sambucas to pose for us!

Until next time fashionistas…

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.