Night-life street style: Valentine’s Day special

Were you out last night with your one true love celebrating Valentine’s Day by necking tequila and slut-dropping the night away? But of course looking utterly fabulous at the same time? Well have a peep to see if we branded you a trendy twosome.

The Tab hit Liverpool’s night-life scene once again to capture some snaps of the best dressed couples celebrating Valentine’s Day by getting good and drunk with the rest of us singletons.

The weather may have been truly shit and the 120mph winds may have slightly messed up our hair, but those truly dedicated couples were still out in force… all dressed up in love.

We adore this couple’s commitment to coordination. Her glossy red clutch matches his red-check shirt. It must be love.

This couple may be less matching but we adore her embellished crop top and velour shorts. It also looks like most of the gents felt a check shirt was most appropriate for the big v-day… and there ain’t nothing wrong with that!

We appreciate the more casual approach this couple have took!

This gent knows that he’s worrrrrkin’ it, we can’t emphasise enough how smashing a boy looks in a smart, long sleeved shirt. It just screams elegance and chivalry. Every gal’s dream. Her aztec print mini dress is also gaining top marks.

Another couple committed to correspondence last night, and even better, it’s with the colours of love. Ah love.

Of course we give a special shout out to the single ladies reppin’ it. We absolutely fell in love with this flared pink jumpsuit and bright orange print dress. They may not be coupled off but we assure you, all eyes were on these girls dressed like this!

Another successful night for the fashionistas of Liverpool!

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.