The Tab tries Vodka Revs’ new menu

We all know that Vodka Revolution can pack the flavour with their vodka shots, but is their new menu as lip-smackingly flavourful as their vodka would suggest?

bourbon burger cavern quarter food little america vodka revolution

Although Vodka Revolution may be typically associated with flavoured vodka shots they are bringing da flavour in an entirely new way, with mouth-watering food that is sure to satisfy even the sternest tastes.

Sitting down in the comfortable décor of the newly refurbished Vodka Revolution in the Cavern Quarter, it is understandable why someone might be unsure of what to expect from a bar more typically associated with flavoured vodka shots than quality culinary dishes. However, that uncertainty is unfounded as you are sure to be blown away by the intense flavour sensation of the quality food available.

Offering a selection of appetising dishes from Chipotle Pulled Pork Burrito to Grilled Rump Steak to Chicken Satay Flatbread and so much more, their menu is as wide-ranging as it is delicious. This assures that everyone’s tastes are more than catered for. However, this is not a case of “jack of all trades, master of none” as the menu meets a high standard all round and can really stand up to some of its rivals.

Photo courtesy of www.themancphotographer.co.uk

Not only is the food delicious, it is also very affordable. This may be one of the most important elements for a cash strapped student, so rather than spending that vital student dollar on another forgettable night of attempting to get your end away in Concert Square, why not consider taking one of your Tinder dates for a meal at Vodka Revs and actually stand a chance of getting some for once.

One of the only drawbacks is that, like so many other Restaurants in Liverpool, the menu has a tendency to fall victim to Little America-Syndrome, giving it a lot of competition for your wonga. However, where Vodka Revs stands out from all these other American style diners is that it doesn’t just rely on this type of food, as the wide variety of delicious dishes proves.

It is easy to see why you might be sceptical about splashing the cash on food at a vodka bar but the deliciousness and affordability of the food ensure that it is really is worth it. So next time you’re thinking of pre-drinking at revs, why not treat yourself to a delicious meal to go along with it? You will not regret it.