The best book bags on the high-street

With a new semester comes a mass of new textbooks to drag into University everyday; we’ve found the best book bags on the high street to help you!

For those who haul multiple thousand-paged textbooks, anthologies and novels into university everyday, the magnitude of having a good book bag is fundamental. So just HOW do you find the best one?

Not to fear, we had some fun finding bags from all corners of the high-street that aren’t going to leave you with snapped straps! What we think are the best totes, shoppers and duffel bags are right here!

Topshop may not be utterly renowned for their long-lasting quality but this day bag seems to be an exception. It’s been given full stars on every review and is big enough for all kinds of mammoth textbooks.

Topshop, £36

This Zara bag is super classy, brightly coloured and only £19.99! Oh yeah… great for Uni too.

Zara, £19.99

For something a bit more structured head to New Look for this trusty tote. Its added long strap means you can throw it across your body to even out the weight of those textbooks and it still looks FAB! (It comes in black too).

New Look, £19.99

New Look, £19.99

If you’re more of a hands-free kind of girl we headed back to Topshop and found this perfect perforated duffle bag!

Topshop, £34

If you’re wanting something a bit more ‘A-Town’ Marc B has this beauty up for grabs, it’s slightly more expensive but you know it’s going to last at LEAST the year. If you like the style and not the price however, we found this cheeky mock-up in New Look at a more student friendly price.

Topshop, Marc B, £69

New Look, £29.99

We’re very much enjoying this ‘Cruella Deville’ style shopper, which is also an absolute bargain beauty!

Dorothy Perkins, £16

Our backs may be breaking but HEY-HO at least we’ve got an excuse for a brand new bag!

Want to write for our Fashion section? Join our Facebook group.