JMU student bags Lindsay Lohan in Shag-hai romance

There’s hope for us all – cheeky LJMU student woos celeb A-lister Lindsay Lohan

christian arno williams christian williams dating li lo lindsay lohan shanghai fashion week

Liverpool John Moores student, Christian “Arno” Williams and Lindsay Lohan are reportedly dating after meeting at Shanghai Fashion Week.

Lohan, the star of Hollywood blockbusters such as Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, is normally known for shacking up with A-listers such as Colin Farrell, Bruce Willis and James Franco.

But her latest conquest has spawned optimism for men everywhere as she’s dumped the Hollywood hunk lifestyle in favour of one of us –  a normal, run of the mill Liverpool student, Christian Arno Williams.

Cute. Williams getting close with Lohan at Shanghai Fashon Week.

Cute: Williams getting close with Lohan at Shanghai Fashon Week

According to The Mirror, the Mean Girls star met the 23 year-old JMU student and model at Shanghai Fashion Week and has since fallen for his unmistakable scouse accent.

Proof: this ‘cheeky chappy’ really does go to JMU

A source told the Mirror: “Christian is a total cheeky chappy and has no fear.

“He caught Lindsay’s eye and just went in for the kill. He’s very good-looking and Lindsay loves the British accent.

“They spent loads of time together and got pretty close, quite quickly. Neither knows whether this will lead to anything or if it was merely a holiday romance but, at the moment, Christian is really happy and quite excited.”

While Christian's not bagging A-listers, he models for 'rah' fashion outlet Abercrombie & Fitch.

While Christian’s not bagging A-listers, he models for ‘rah’ fashion outlet Abercrombie & Fitch

Back in Liverpool, Christian Arno Williams works for Hollister. One former co-worker told The Tab:  “To be honest he’s a bit of a knob. He was pretty loud at work and thinks he’s quite funny.”

Another said: “He’s ridiculously confident, verging on arrogance.. Funny, outgoing, and loves to look good and get with girls.”

Not exactly Colin Farrell. (Williams pictured right)

Party boy (Williams pictured right)

On the lash with the Lads #Kavos2k13 (Williams closest right)

The former Calday Grammar School boy and Abercrombie & Fitch model is also known for regularly hitting Liverpool’s club scene with student club night Medication describing him as a “Med regular and poseur!!”

"Smashing life and Asians" (Christian Arno Williams' Instagram)

‘Smashing life and Asians’ (Christian Arno Williams’ Instagram)

Poseur would definitely seem to be the word as one Liverpool student told The Tab: “Him and his friends are typical JMU boys… love the girls, etc. They would go to Med half naked dressed in nappies just to get attention.”

Christian and Lindsay picture in London after returning from Shanghai Fashion Week together.

Christian and Lindsay pictured in London after returning from Shanghai Fashion Week together (SplashNews)

A source told The Mirror: “He has only told a handful of people and is trying to be discreet, as is Lindsay.”

Nice try guys but unfortunately the secret is out. Probably best not to post on Instagram next time.