IT’S A WRAP!

Fancy a nice new coat, but student debts getting you down? Here’s a few fashionable picks that won’t break the bank

If you haven’t already invested in a new coat this winter then please spare yourself a few weeks food money and go and buy one.  What’s a few meals to a second skin?

A coat is the most important part of your winter wardrobe.  IT’S THE FIRST THING PEOPLE SEE. You should at least by now have one in most colours, styles and shapes…

But of course, you’ll be needing a new one this season.  By new I mean a new addition to your wardrobe, not necessarily new.

First things first, avoid Topshop!  Yes, it has some beautiful coats with textures to die for that will fall on you like it was made for you, and only you.  Maybe a non-student, career driven, older and richer you.

But for now, poor you can find your dream coat elsewhere.  (Obviously if you are rich and what not, crack on!)

BIG TIME: The over-sized coat just £24.99 in Oxfam and it’s Austin Reed. You wouldn’t find one at that price on the High Street!

GRUNGE: The Bomber Jacket at £14.99, also Oxfam!

CHESS: Checks are everywhere this winter – make sure they’re on your coat. £25.00 at Pop Boutique!

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter