Campus Tinder Types

Have you been Tinderised?

The Tab has been trawling through what Tinder has to offer around Campus. We set our radius to 1 mile, set up shop in the library and let the faces of weirdos fill our world.

We admit, there’s a few hotties on there: we expect the term ‘Tinder Totty’ to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary soon enough. Yet where there’s a platform for exposure there’s always those that take that opportunity to embarass themselves, or in some cases inspire us…

The Budding Philosophers

This breed wishes to inspire in the hope that their brief reading of Foucault will attract the ladies. Usually accompanied with a pensive stare into the distance.

Deep

Profound

The ‘Dench’ Douchebags

They believe that a quick flash of the abs will have all of Tinder’s females queuing up to have a feel. TIP: the closer you get to the Sport’s Centre the more there is on offer.

The braces really make this one, I’m telling ya.

The Sensitive Type

They portray a softer side, making themselves seem less #LAD and more boyfriend material. A cat is usually featured on these profiles, or perhaps a cup of tea. We all love a cutie, and these guys know it!

Top snuggler

What a babe.

The Succint

These babes just get right down to the point: they don’t allow no messin’ around. You either love ’em or you hate ’em, enough said.

I don’t even know how to describe this one

We love tangfastics, it’s all cool

The Perfect Traveller

He’s just fit. And international. This one makes you swipe right without a second thought, and hopefully you won’t regret trusting such a pretty face…

SOLD

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter