5 things you can get for the price of Med entry

Because six pounds is a lot when you’re a student

Whether or not the price of Med entry is worth it is left to a great deal of debate.

For some of you, those six golden coins may hand you the promise of the best night of your life. The combination of three rooms blasting club classics by the likes of One Direction, Avicii and LMFAO could send you weak at the knees.

On the other hand, those few steps from the attendee that robbed you of tomorrow’s lunch money into the sweaty enclosure of Medication’s dance room could well be your worst nightmare.

Either way, we’ve compiled a list of five things you could spend those precious six pounds on instead.

1) Two Tesco meal deals

Tesco meal deals are an important part of any Library-goers day, particularly when it comes to revision period. You may be sick of the sight of hoisin duck wraps, but there’s no denying it’s a solid investment.

2) Three weak tasting cocktails in The Font

The amount of alcohol in the Font’s £2 cocktails is highly debatable, however after three you should be feeling at least slightly tipsy, and even if you don’t the atmosphere’s still a lot friendlier in there than it is in the aptly named ‘cheese’ room.

3) A QuadVod (with WKD)

Four shots of vodka PLUS a WKD, what more could penniless student ask for? You probably won’t remember the night from here on out but that’s what you aim for right?

4) Four weeks worth of Raz entry

The Raz is every students’ guilty pleasure, and in our opinion it beats Med by a country mile. The fact you can get into the Raz four times for the same price as you can Med for a meager four hours just solidifies its superiority.

5) Six shots at Cava

Tequila may be an acquired taste, but when you’re receiving shots of it for £1 you really can’t say no. Just be careful which flavour you decide to go for as tequila and baked beans is an infusion that should never EVER have been created.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter