Keith Lemon takes over Albert Dock

The funnyman is “bang tidy” on ‘This Morning’

25th anniversary albert dock Holly Willoughby Keith Lemon Phillip Schofield This Morning

The popular daytime television show ‘This Morning’ celebrated its 25th anniversary today, returning to its original location the Albert Dock for one day only.

The day started off with the arrival of a boat containing the original presenters Richard and Judy and current ones Ruth and Eamonn.

Whilst Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield began the show in the specially built temporary studio, funnyman Keith Lemon drew in the crowds on his weather map.

His familiar laugh, literally sky blue suit (complete with the clouds) and cheeky crowd interactions were a definite highlight of the morning.

Keith Lemon just walking all over the country.

Due to the attraction of Keith Lemon and the studio in the corner the crowd became enormous, spanning half of the dock.

People wrestling to see Keith Lemon looking ‘bang tidy’

Phil and Holly brave the crowds for an outside shot

The celebratory show finished off with a performance by the Overtones, where all of the stars of the show gathered to have a glass of champagne and a sing-along to the Beatles classic ‘All You Need Is Love’.

Having a tipple!

Keith Lemon attempting to play the trombone. Attempting being the word….

It is safe to say  the funnyman played a predominant role in the events, and it wasn’t just the garish suit….

Holly had had enough…

Like The Tab on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and keep up to date with our LIVE blog.