Fashion On The Docks

Livepool Uni student organises charity fashion show in aid of Cancer Research

albert dock cancer cancer research charity circo fashion fashion show liverpool

LIVERPOOL Uni student Leanne Miller has organised a charity fashion show on the 20th of June to raise funds for Cancer research projects in the North West, including research at the University of Liverpool.

Albert Dock bar Circo will host the night of fashion

The fundraiser is set to take place at the immensely chic venue Circo, situated at the Albert Dock. Liverpool brands such as The Dressing Room Boutique, Merrie Boutique and Little Dolly will be paraded up and down the catwalk, with the interesting addition of Hula dancers. The band Some Say Nothing will also be making an appearance.

Hosted by Danielle Lauren, with DJ Dave Hewit on the decks, it’s not a night to be missed.

The event has been organised in memory of Leanne’s mother, who tragically died of Ovarian cancer in 2012, with proceeds going to a great cause.

All proceeds from the night will go towards the North West Cancer Research Fund

Raffles will take place with great prizes up for grabs, including gift vouchers, spray tans, and a Friday night booth at Circo. Just the chance of winning the free night out is enough reason to go.

So get yourself down to Circo on Thursday 20th June for some fashionable fun, great drinks and some fundraising action, all in aid of Cancer research.

Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8.30pm start.

Tickets £8 on the door, or contact Leanne for tickets in advance and guest list: 07581125214 or [email protected]

Money raised will go towards North West Cancer Research projects, which currently include research taking place at Universities of Liverpool, Lancaster and Bangor.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter