Introducing… KynchinLay

Introducing Liverpool’s rock trio KynchinLay

The Tab likes to introduce the most promising, up-and-coming bands in Liverpool to you so that you are well ahead of the game. So with that in mind this is our next instalment: KynchinLay.

Don’t be put off by the difficult band name – it’s difficult to get your head around, but thankfully their sound isn’t.

The name comes from the well-known classic Oliver Twist, but their sound is far from Victorian, with Liver Radio recently calling KynchinLay, “A beast of a band, with a sound to match”.

Karl Raven

Their upcoming single ‘Public Execution’ begins with haunting voices and withdrawn notes, but this eerie sound eventually develops into a headbanger of a tune. It’s totally different from the predictable up and down beats we hear so much today.

David Norris, promoter of The Shed Leicester & Music First Promotions believes it to be “a song that would sit comfortably on a movie soundtrack, a sure fire hit.”

You may have seen these guys at much-loved local venue The Lomax, where they received a very warm welcome.

With new releases on the way, keep your eyes and ears open for their inevitable return to their much loved homeland.

They’re on their way up, so watch this space.

Listen here

KynchinLay’s Facebook

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter