Best of The Tab: The Raz

All the Tab’s Raz coverage plus some highlights from the week

This week The Tab’s latest dosing of Raz gossip went viral as a disgruntled Blue Angel employee revealed all on Monday night’s most hallowed haunt. We know everyone likes a good Raz story so we’ve assembled the best stories our favourite boozer has had to offer along with a few other Tab highlights from this week.

News on Booze

In February The Tab took a trip to the Raz to ask Britain’s best and brightest prospects their opinions on the week’s news. Let’s just say it wasn’t exactly an intellectual exhibition…

Full story here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cds0veVQuOU[/youtube]

Monday Night Street Style: On the Raz

Back in January The Tab went to check out the latest styles of our Monday night Raz dwellers. Not unexpectedly, style seemed to be the last thing on the agenda as drunken disputes with the security guard seemed to be the fashion of the night along the classic adoption of the roadside fetus position. Puketastic.

Full story here

Yeah you tell him boys!

April Fools! – RIP Raz

Gotcha! Yes, shock horror. The Raz wasn’t actually closing down but The Tab’s April Fools Day prank got a few people’s heart racing.  Some of the staff didn’t seem too happy either judging by the comments.

Full story here

You stay classy!

Other news from Tabs across the nation…

Spare a thought for the Golf Managers this exam season

The Birmingham Tab quite spectacularly teed off the on the ‘Golf Course Management’ degree with hilarious results.

Personal highlight, ‘Think of all the things a golf management student could buy with NINE GRAND. Think of all the adult nappies he could get.’

If only Liverpool had a Golf Management degree…

Full story here

Take that golf ball fondlers

CURRY CARNAGE

It all got a bit wacky in Cambridge this week as students from four different colleges (yes I repeat four) were caught hurling curry along with their eating utensils at the local curry house. Sources say it all got a bit dramatic and the police had to be called. Cambridge you absolute nutters.

Full story here

#banterbrigade

Saturday Knife Fever

Back in Liverpool this week, those machete enthusiasts were back at it again as they were seen brandishing a 12 inch blade while attempting to purchase a mobile charger on Laurence Road. Props to Ben Mawdley for a sensational headline. Just inspired…

Full story here

Thankfully no one was hurt

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.