News Justin! Bieber Fever Hits Liverpool

The Tab catches up with Justin Bieber fans ahead of his sold out Echo Arena Concert

belieber Echo Arena Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber. By most (judging by his 35 million Twitter followers) he is viewed as some kind of God-like deity, hailed to be the biggest music icon since Michael Jackson and wielding possibly the most fanatical fan base since Kim Jong Il . By others, he is viewed as more of an annoying stain that just won’t go away.

Nevertheless, it cannot be denied The Bieber has the ‘wow’ factor, so The Tab thought it would only be right to catch up with some over excited Beliebers ahead of Justin’s sold out concert at the Echo Arena.

Nice Wings Justin

So, Justin Bieber tonight. Excited?

Belieber: Oh my god yeah! I just can’t believe he’s actually in there! *points at the Echo* It’s like a dream come true.

The Tab: Yeah, nuts. Can’t believe it either… I’m guessing Disneyland would just blow your head off.

So what other dreams would you like to come true?

Belieber: Well I’d love to see One Direction, oh and The Wanted!

The Tab: Guessing becoming a doctor and declaring world peace isn’t on the agenda then…

Hey dudes! let’s go and sing Bieber songs to random kids (in our sweet red hollister hoodies) when we don’t even have tickets! Yeah!

So how much did you pay for the ticket?

Belieber: I don’t know. My Mum got it for me.

The Tab: I bet she did. The tickets were £70.

What would you do if Justin Bieber asked to marry you?

Belieber: I think I’d scream and cry and laugh all at the same time! I love him so much.

The Tab: I would love to see that. But sadly that will never happen, ever.

Don’t we all…

So, the recent ‘#cut4bieber’ scandal. Thoughts?

Belieber: The what?

The Tab: Nevermind. Justin needed a haircut and the twitter campaign ensued. Look it up. It’s pretty funny.

The Tab and Beliebers getting on like a house on fire

What are you going to do to try and get Justin’s attention tonight?

Belieber: Haha umm wave my scarf (reading I <3 U Justin!) and scream as loud as I can!

The Tab: Very original. I can tell you that will definitely work. Your overpowering odour of Britney Spears perfume may also give you the edge.

I hear Justin split up with Selena Gomez and is now on the market. Reckon you have a chance?

Belieber: I hope so! Just to meet him would be a dream come true!

The Tab: Haha, yeah! Cute.

One big Belieber family…

Belieber: Are you even a Justin Bieber fan?

The Tab: No.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.