If At First You Don’t Succeed…

… Try, try, try, try, try again.

On monday we gave you Liverpool Uni’s pitiful attempt at the Harlem Shake. There wasn’t much shaking, just a whole lot of flopping…

Initially turnout looked promising. However, many of those milling around University Square at the time quickly moved on owing to it being the lecture transition period.

Little attention was paid to the guy dressed in the monkey onesie, looking like a true pillock.

Nazir sporting questionable attire…

In the early hours of this morning, said pillock got in touch with The Tab (we presume drunkenly) via the social-networking site, Facebook, to issue us with the following warning:

“SO NOW THAT UVE SEEEEEEN HOW THE VIDEO TURNED OUT MAYBE U CAN TAKE DOWN THAT BULLSHIT VIDEO U TOOOK OF US AND PUT UP THE PROPER ONE? BDW UR STORY WAS UTTER BULLSHIT.”

(Note the capitalisation of his message. This guy was maaaaaad…)

Commentators have already dubbed this latest controversy as the ‘Shake-gate Scandal’ and expect readers to await new revelations with bated breath.

For the time being, however, here’s Nazir & Co.’s second attempt at a Liverpool Uni Harlem Shake…. It’s still not great.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.