Top SHAC

Good news: Liverpool ranks 10th in sexual health

condoms liverpool sexual health SHAC

Liverpool ranks 10th in Uni sexual health report card… Seems like the SHAC is handy after all.

Whilst yesterday may have marked the perfect opportunity for annoying couples to parade their love for one another across all types of social media, it also led to an influx of testosterone fuelled ‘lads’ waiting to make their move on all the undoubtedly single girls working the Juicy dance floor.

However, for those of you that went home with a stranger last night to avoid crying over the remains of the meal that your housemate cooked for her boyfriend – there is good news. Liverpool has ranked tenth in the UK University’s first sexual health report card, scoring us a respectable 2:1. This score hardly comes as a surprise considering the amount of students seen carrying bags of condoms out of the Student Health Centre with them, although insisting that they only visited to sort out their cold…

No you don’t need to ask for more, we all know you’re not going to get laid more than 100 times in the next few months.

Despite scoring an F in campus info, our A’s for opening hours, drop ins and location suggest that even if that guy you rolled over to find next to you was a ‘catch’ in more way than one, any issues can be sorted out as quickly as they arose. And this still puts us in far better stead than Manchester, who didn’t even manage to scrape a third and once again justifies that we really are MUCH better than them, even in our ability to prevent Chlamydia…

With 72% of University students admitting to having had at least one one-night stand (or of course loads more if you’re a top lad) it’s reassuring to know that Liverpool is prepared for any consequences that there may be.

But as we all know, safe sex is great sex, so you’d better wear a latex.

You can view where all of the unis ranked in the sexual health report card here.

Like The Tab on facebook and follow us on Twitter.