Who The Fuck Is Abbey Clancy?

First year Olivia Sivelli spills all to The Tab as she reaches the final stages of Top Model UK

| UPDATED Children with Cancer UK Olivia Sivelli Top Model UK university of liverpool

Natural beauty Olivia Sivelli, delayed her modelling career in order to focus on her studies. Now in her first year at the University of Liverpool, the Polish hottie has relaunched herself, making it through the preliminary rounds of Top Model UK.

Olivia is once again pursuing modelling now she’s at uni

Stumbling across Top Model UK on the internet, Olivia decided to relaunch her modelling career at uni: “It just so happened they were auditioning, so I sent in some photos over the internet.”

Olivia’s natural beauty stood out for the judges

Wowing the judges with her pictures, Olivia is now preparing for the competition’s launch on Friday 1 February.  As the day draws closer, tension is building among the contestants.

Olivia said: “When I met them first at the audition, everyone seemed really nice and excited to get in, but I supposed that could change.

“I don’t seem to find people jealous of me nowadays. When I was back in school it was more obvious, but nowadays they just seem ok with it.”

The 5ft 7in blonde bombshell kick-started her modelling career at an early age. As an adopted child, she attended ‘Barabara Speake Stage School’ in London, where the £6000 a year fees set her in good stead for the modelling industry.

Linked to a modelling agency, the school was often approached by scouts. Olivia’s big break came from this, when she was asked to appear in an advert for Currys.

Deciding not to pursue her talent further in order to concentrate on school, Olivia has since decided to pick it up now she’s at university, saying “I might as well give it a go again.”

Olivia feels now is the right time to get back into modelling

And it seems Olivia is in with a real chance of winning the Natural Beauty category. The stunner, who prides herself on her dazzling blue eyes, feels no need to enhance her looks in order to win.

She says she “finds it a bit strange” that Scousers and other students feel the need to layer on make up, saying she doesn’t “feel the need to change […] Normally I never wear make up. Ever.”

Natural Beauty: Olivia doesn’t feel the need to wear make up

Modest Olivia is quite reserved when it comes to her modelling, not revealing it to anyone unless they ask.

But that hasn’t stopped people noticing her on nights out in Liverpool. She was once approached by a guy who asked if she was a model.

“He said I look hot, and am I a model. I kind of went, actually yes. He wasn’t too sure what to reply to that, but yeah nothing happened.”

Olivia watches her diet, consuming 1,200 kcal a day. Pictures by Rebecca Cohen

Yet Liverpool’s infamous clubbing scene isn’t Olivia’s cup of tea.

“It’s not really my thing. When I go out, I go out mostly for the music and dancing.

“It’s too loud. I prefer just going somewhere quiet for a coffee.”

Usually supporting jeans and a t-shirt, Olivia has found it difficult adjusting to the glamour of the competition.

“I tend not to wear heels much. My boyfriend found it really funny, I was doing the ironing in my heels.”

She has been told to wear heels for the launch on Friday, along with hot pants, short shorts or a short skirt.

“It’s unusual. I don’t normally dress like that. It will be fun, I think.”

Olivia’s had to get used to wearing heels and more risqué clothing

Like The Tab on facebook and follow us on Twitter.

You can view her portfolio on-line and vote for Olivia.