Shake it up, Baby!

Itchy Feet’s ‘homeless party’ returns to Liverpool for another rocking night

| UPDATED 50s alcohol Christmas itchy feet Itchy Feet Liverpool rock and roll the magnet

Prepare for another night of flouncy dresses, cringy 50’s style dancing and ultra cheap booze to help it all go down nicely.

Visiting each major city five times a year, Itchy Feet is once again hitting Liverpool to bring us another swinging night.

Everyone was in the 50’s spirit

Guaranteed to be the biggest Christmas party of the season, the 50’s themed night is a welcoming alternative to Liverpool’s more generic clubs.

It was a dodgy mix of fake blood and bow ties on Halloween

October saw hundreds of students descend on The Magnet to relish in music from times gone by and take full advantage of the cheap drinks deals.

The drinks were flowing more than the dresses

Itchy Feet’s Christmas party is proving to be even bigger than its Halloween one, with tickets selling out fast for its event on Tuesday 11th December.

Itchy Feet’s success can easily be accounted for as it provides such a refreshing alternative to your standard night out.

The alternative music put a smile on everyone’s face

The timeless hits banish all bad moods, ensuring everyone has a quality night.

Everyone went all out to embrace the 50’s theme

Despite being £6 a ticket, the price is soon forgotten as the uplifting beats and electric atmosphere put a smile on everyone’s face.

Smiles all round in The Magnet

Tickets are now on sale.  Visit their Facebook page, Itchy Feet Liverpool, for more information.