Outfit Of The Day (and that’s it)

Ever get that feeling of déjà vû?

facebook liverpool liverpool fashion social media

Recent studies show that Facebook Fashion Fear (FFF) has taken hold. When asked by AX Paris (a company known for its going out clothing, and as a concession in New Look stores nationwide), many females said that they didn’t want to be seen tagged in the same outfit twice on social media, from Facebook to Instagram.

Even Anna Wintour, editor of American Vogue, has been known to step out multiple times in the same ensemble

Liverpool ladies come in top of the paranoid table, with 62% polled admitting that they order their next Saturday night outfit by the preceding Tuesday lunchtime.

With online budget clothing stores such as Missguided and Motel Rocks always providing student discount and offers such as free next day delivery, it would appear that the social taboo of wearing the same outfit twice is slowly working its way into the student way of life.

It girl Chloe Sevigny wears the same scolloped shorts suit twice

As people can instantly update their life online, every moment can be analysed by your peers. The Tab can’t help but wonder what percentage of Liverpool Univeristy students would rather spend their loan on clothes than food…