FIRST IMPRESSIONS

You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but you should judge a person by their coat

Student Style

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.  Agree?  I can’t pretend I don’t judge people within the first ten seconds of meeting them.  Yes, I am a terrible person because I do.  We all do.  So from now until April your coat should be your favourite piece of clothing that screams HELLO to that gorgeous-being you walk past every day.  Don’t let your coat let you down…

Starting with my personal favourite that immediately makes you feel sexy and looks expensive; The Classic Fur coat

Here we have The Camel Blazer that is so simple and chic to be worn with heels throwing out that hot ‘boy-friend’ look.

After a true street look but still want to be desirable to a man with money?  The Parker coat would be your choice to keep you warm this winter with its grunge image but length and fur to save your class.

The fleece lined denim jacket is for all you cool girls and boys that rock that vintage look effortlessly.

And lastly, The Barbour Bedale Classic.  It speaks for itself – timeless.

Now off you go and purchase yourself some new skin, don’t think you need to spend hundreds – you don’t!  The fur coat was found in a vintage shop at £25!  Then the Barbour was £189, so it really is down to you what you spend just make sure you look fabulous for that beautiful being.