Scribble this in your diaries…

Liverpool Drama Society byproduct Scribble gets off to a flying start.

It’s that time of the year. Days are getting shorter, it’s a little wetter than average and 3 weeks after your loan has come in…you’re poor again. So in order to cure the October blues, I checked out Scribble’s live sketch show at The Pilgrim.

The Pilgrim located on Pilgrim Street

A fun and entertaining evening for just £3, featuring some of Liverpool University’s finest drama talent, with all sketches written by the members themselves, offering a refreshing and alternative night out to challenge staying in whilst weeping at your bank balance.

Liam Hale, Scribble mastermind

Liam Hale, one of the writers and performers said: “Scribble’s great for any prospective writers or performers to get involved in generating new and original comedy shorts. The short amount of time the members of Scribble are able to churn out monthly sketch shows makes me think of Billy whizz on crack…yes I did just make a Beano reference.”

Some of the creative collective minds of Scribble

Anyone can join at anytime throughout the year, not only to act but also to write. More information available at Liverpool University Drama Society (LUDS).