Internet sensation Cal The Dragon parties with thousands of Lincoln students at Home

Cal had a ‘cult-like’ crowd on what seemed like one of Home’s busiest nights!

Known for his football content and savings goals from his wheelie bin, this goalie swapped the football boots for party shoes. Popular TikTok superstar Cal The Dragon blessed Lincoln with his presence last week and the students went wild. He took a whole bunch of selfies, did an iconic rendition of Despacito and tore the roof off of Home.

Sure, Lincoln has seen many influencers and celebs in its time, but never before has it seen the likes of Cal. His energy was electric as he sent clubbers into a song and dance frenzy. The scenes were unparalleled as girls and guys alike chanted “Oh Callum the Dragon” and screamed “come on shaggon”, what a sight to behold. Here is what Lincoln students thought of this iconic Tuesday night.

One energetic clubber said: “It was funny seeing him, but to be honest I didn’t know who he was till like last week.” He then added how he was surprised about the amount of people who “wanted to go see this random guy from TikTok” and that he has never seen Home so full before. This shows Callum’s raw sex appeal, as he manages to pull in what seemed like the whole population of Lincoln into Home’s main floor, some of them not even knowing him for his legendary goalkeeping skills.

Harry, a third year student, said that Tuesday night was one of the best of his life. He went on to say how “Callum’s energy was like no other.” He loved the atmosphere in Home and said his only wish was for the night to be longer and hopes that “The Dragon” will soon return to Lincoln. With reviews like that, perhaps Cal takes the crown for being Lincoln’s best club appearance.

Yet, not everyone shared the same feelings for the electric night, in fact there was a few opposite opinions. We spoke with Emily, a third year history student. She said how it was “extremely claustrophobic, and there was a ton of freshers everywhere.” She added that it was “almost cult-like” as loads of screaming lads where shouting up to Cal. We can’t blame the freshers for wanting to see the sight of Cal, but we can agree that a bunch of screaming star-struck men is not the vibe.

David is a third year accountancy and finance student and stated that: “If I am completely honest, it was so busy I left early. I barely even got to see Cal as there was so many people swarming towards him. He looked like he was having a good night though.” It sounds like there was a few disappointed faces from being able to lay their eyes on the TikTok sensation.

It seems like Cal took Lincoln by storm and he had his share of lovers and… not, but he sure did bring in a crowd. Clearly for some students it was one of the best nights of their lives and for others they couldn’t stand the intense crowds at Home. Whether you loved your night as you were serenaded by The Dragon himself or you were just too uncomfortable, there is no argument that it was one chaotic night to remember.

A University of Lincoln student had to live in a tent whilst finishing her degree

Expectations vs reality: The truth about your first year of Lincoln uni

All the ways to spot a Lincoln Uni first year student