Lincoln Loc8me has been rebranded and taken over by new management

They have reassured tenants that ‘very little will change’

Student Housing Company Loc8me in Lincoln is now being replaced by a new managing agent ‘Lincoln Coliving Ltd’ who will be trading as ‘livewithus’. This company has taken over the management of Lincoln’s Loc8me property.

Over the weekend, students noticed the Loc8me building was empty – with the company’s signs no longer outside the offices, seemingly torn down. This sparked confusion with students who are currently living in Loc8me properties.

In an email, Lincoln Coliving Ltd told their tenants: “We have taken over the management of the property from Loc8me.

“As directors of Lincoln Coliving Ltd we have over 30 years of experience in managing student properties and are Landlords ourselves, so have a wealth of knowledge to enable us to work with Landlords to provide you with a fantastic student living experience.”

They have reassured tenants that very little will change for them, the team the office will remain the same and the office will remain in the same location, the only difference is the rebranding.

They currently have a new website being created which will allow tenants to report maintenance in the same way as they currently do. Lincoln Coliving Ltd has assured tenants that the team will remain contactable and carrying out essential maintenance during the next month of increased lockdown measure.

The previous company Orange Living Limited, trading as Loc8me were recently under fire after the City of Lincoln Council wanted to revoke the licence of the student letting agent.

Loc8me’s website is still up and running, with properties available for the next academic year for students to enquire about.

Loc8me has been contacted for comment.