Superbull is back, but with a slight change

Eyes down and look in for a (Superbull) full house

Mark your calendars for Friday the 16th of October, because Superbull is making a comeback to Lincoln.
The Superbull is hosting a bingo extravaganza at Home, ‘Bull’s Bingo’. Whilst following COVID-19 restrictions, the night offers “impromptu raves, dance-offs, and prizes so bad they’re good… taking over the whole of Home with there being 2 x 90-minute games of Bingo in the main room between 6 and 9 pm, limited to 100 people each game and tables booking groups of 4 to 6”.
The night offers something a little different in Lincoln- many other venues have opened, also offering table service.
Bingo will be taking place on the main floor, the entirety of Home is being taken over with tickets available from just £3 per person for a table across the other floors, and £6 per person for Bingo. More information can be found on the Facebook event page.
Space is limited at this event, so you want to grab your tickets fast. There are several important rules to follow to allow for social distancing and to abide by the strict COVID-19 guidelines. Your table must arrive in full groups and all guests must arrive before their ticket curfew or risk losing their booking. You’ve been warned, folks.

In a statement, the Bull told the Tab:

“Good morning super-fans. It’s been tough without me and I understand that. The world is still not back on it’s hooves but luckily for you, I have four and I’m slowly swaggering back into town. It’s not quite time to return to full scale party mode at Moka, so I’ve laid on an alternative… Starting next week (16th Oct), I’m launching a Friday night bingo session – Bully’s bingo at Home and you’re going to love it!”
“I can’t wait to welcome you back to Superbull as we know it when the time is right, but right now it’s time for me to put a lot of balls in the mixer and have a little fun.”
Tickets are available through Major Label.